Monday, May 12, 2008

More From the Old Doodlpad

Well here I am again searching for something to add to this sketchblog that might prove encouraging and inspirational on some kind of level to someone... or... maybe just a moment of personal feel goodness and self assurance that they are just way better than me at drawing. Or maybe it was just that my teacher Jeff said it was time for something new. Either way, these are just some pages from my sketchbook that I thought were kind of fun. Enjoy... or not.





2 comments:

Jeff Jackson said...

Wow...lookie something new. We need to cover breasts again there's this guy who did a post on breasts:
http://sonjebasa.blogspot.com/2008/04/last-day-of-drawing-sniff-lectures.html
Maybe have a look even if he's hack, your bird girl's breasts are little funky. The gesture is good though. I still love the pom pom hair girl and want to see more of that.

Anonymous said...

You a hack... come on. Ill see what I can do, its always fun practicing drawing...anatomy :)